Cintropur Whole House Water Filter Systems are designed for filtering clear and slightly contaminated water.
This could be from private water supplies such as wells and bore holes or can be connected straight to the incoming main to filter your water from particles such as sand, dirt and rust to protect the appliances throughout your whole house.
NW 25 : 5.5 m3/h (1")
Basic principle: filtering out solid particles (earth, sand, rust, etc,) suspended in the water.
Possibility of combining mechanical filter + UV and activated carbon with DUO, TIO® (Two in one) TIO®+UV.
- Double stage of filtration (centrifugal flow thanks to the vane + filtering sleeve)
- Filtration practically without accumulation
- Low pressure drop
- High and constant flow rate
- Wide choice of filtering fineness ranging from 5 to 300 microns
- Sealing guaranteed thanks to the O-ring system
- Fast and easy rinsing thanks to the drain cock
- Long lifetime and uninterrupted spare parts supply
- Reduced need for maintenance