Coral 10-litre Metered High Flow Water Softener £475.00
|CLICK TO CHOOSE KIT :|
|10 % Discounted Salt :||
|Add to cart
£ 722.00(-34.21%) £ 475.00
- #Product Info#
The Coral 10-litre Metered High Flow water softener is perfect for situations where there is a need for a high instantaneous flow such as power showers or multi-bathroom properties for up to 4 people.
Use Drop-down bar above to select the softener and discounted installation kit suitable for you.
* Large internal bore giving a 35% increase in flow, ideal for mains pressure, Combi and Megaflow boilers.
* Flow rates of over 65 litres per minute with no loss in performance
* Assembled and tested in the UK
* Uses block, tablet or granular water softener salt
* All prices include VAT and UK mainland delivery. We are happy to ship worldwide. Please see out Shipping page for rates, or contact us on 0845 10 80 685 (local call rate) or 01403 700794.
*Discounted Salt - the 3 and 6 months supplies are based on the average usage of a home with occupants.
Dimensions - H 530 x W 275 X D 460 mm
- #Which Kit?#
WHICH INSTALLATION KIT?
It is important that you select the correct installation kit to suit your pipework and hot water system in your property. This avoids any chance of the incorrect installation kit from restricting the flow. If you have a coventional gravity fed, or indirect, system which has a cold water tank in the loft and hot water cylinder, then the standard 15mm kit would be suitable.
If you are still on 15mm pipework but have a combination boiler, or direct type system, then you are better to go with the 15mm full flow installation kit. This has the benefit of using uprated fittings and connection hoses and ensures that you get a minumum of 15mm bore through everything and therefore get no restriction on flow.
If you have 22mm pipework, the the best choice is the 22mm high flow install kit. This is found on the majority of houses less than 10 years old and is generally used on feeding mains fed unvented hot water systems.
INSTALLATION KITS - MORE INFORMATION
Installation of your water softener - DIY or plumber?
Every water softener comes complete with full instructions but they can also be found on the Download tab. This allows for simple installation by a plumber or someone keen on DIY. If you are unsure, call us for clear impartial advice on 0845 10 80 685 (local call rate) or 01403 700794.
GUARANTEES AND SERVICE - CORAL WATER SOFTENER
The owner of a Fountain Softeners water softener is protected by the following guarantees, which include theright to exchange or repair in the case of a manufacturer’s defect for up to:
5 Years Parts
3 Years Labour
The guarantees are under condition that the softener is installed according to local regulations and to themanufacturer’s instructions as well as the following:
1) It is very important that the softener is sited in a frost free environment.
2) There must always be suitable salt in the brine tank.
3) For models requiring a power supply, ensure that is maintained and the time is correct.
4) The inlet and outlet valves must always be open. The by-pass valve must always be closed.
5) Our warranty does not cover faults due to water borne debris entering the softener or misuse.
6) If irregularities should occur, you would need to:-
Close the inlet and outlet valves
Open the by-pass valve
Phone Fountain Softeners
Click on the truck to see our Shipping page!