Replacement filter for the ECO 3 Gold & Gold High-Flow Filter system.
The cartridge is supplied with a special removal key.
Simple twist and unlock system with an auto shut of valve, no having to turn your water supply off.
This filter is revolutionary and everything you need for great tasting drinking water and a kettle with no scale.
It's designed with the environment in mind, once the filter has expired only the inner cartridge needs replacing; the filter housing is used time and time again. This means less material is being sent to waste, which in turn results in lower replacement cartridge costs.
The filter removes Class 1 particulates, chlorine, cysts, pesticides, insecticides, detergents Cryptosporidium, Giardia and other toxins.
- 0.5 micron carbon filter with scale inhibitor,preventing limescale from building up in your kettle!
- 0.5 NSF carbon block removes Class 1 particulates, chlorine, cysts, pesticides, insecticides, detergents Cryptosporidium, Giardia and other toxins.
- Polyphosphate crystals prevent limescale formation giving clear drinking water
- When the filter is ready for replacing, remove the carbon insides, which are biodegradable, everything else can be recycled!
- WRAS and NSF approved - the highest quality approvals
- 6 month life span or 5500 litres
- Twist and unlock cartridge change system with automatic water supply cut-of valves
- Essentially all of the components in the filters can be recycled but the two basic components would be the outer shell and head and the inner carbon cartridge. By separating those two you can put them in their respective bins and can be recycled accordingly. The carbon can be sprinkled on a flower bed!
copy and paste the URL below to your browser for the Eco3 Filtration
web site to see how to change the filters.