- #Product Info#
The Harveys Crown Twin Tank Water Softener is our best selling non-electric water softener, manufactured in the UK by Harvey's of Woking, Surrey.
RRP £1175.00 - Our Price from £895.00!
Special Offer - FREE 3 months worth of salt with this water softener (excludes non UK mainland)
Use the dropdown bar above to select the softener and discounted install kit.
(Available with no installation kit - please call for price.)
This option includes a discounted 15mm Installation Kit worth £39.50!
The kit includes -
2 x 15mm Equal Tee valves
1 x 15mm Isolating valve
2 x 15mm Stainless Steel hoses, including washers.
1 x meter of Overflow Line
2 x meters of 3/8" Drain Line
1 x Water Test Kit
1 x Air Gap
* A superb quality, compact twin tank, non electric block salt water softener,supplying constant unlimited softened water to your home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
* Runs entirely on water pressure - no electrical supply is required simplifying the installation. The internal unit can be turned, so that the inlet/outlet port can be on either side of the unit to suit your pipework.
* Includes your selected installation kit, a water hardness test kit plus a starter pack of block salt. If no installation kit is required please call us.
* All prices shown include VAT and delivery to mainland UK. We are happy to ship worldwide, please see ourshipping page for rates, or contact us on 0845 10 80 685 (local call rate) or 01403 700794.
*Discounted Salt - the 3 and 6 months supplies are based on the average usage of a home with occupants.
Dimensions: H 490 x W 212 x D 460mm
- #Which Kit?#
WHICH INSTALLATION KIT?
It is important that you select the correct installation kit to suit your pipework and hot water system in your property. This avoids any chance of the incorrect installation kit from restricting the flow.If you have conventional gravity fed, or indirect, system which has a cold water tank in the loft space and hot water cylinder, then the standard 15 mm kit would be suitable.
If you are still on 15 mm pipework but have a combination boiler, or direct type system, then you are better to go with the 15mm full flow installation kit. This has the benefit of using uprated fittings and connection hoses and ensures that you get a minimum of 15 mm bore through everything and therefore get no restriction on flow.
If you have 22mm pipework, then the best choice is the 22mm high flow install kit. This is found on the majority of houses less than 10 years old and is generally used on feeding mains fed unvented hot water systemsIf you are unsure, then please call us on 0845 10 80 685 or email for clarification.
INSTALLATION KITS - MORE INFORMATION
Installation of you water softener - DIY or plumber?
Every softener comes complete with full installation instructions, these can also be found under the brochure tab. This allows for simple installation by a plumber or someone keen on DIY. If you are unsure, call us for clear impartial advice on 0845 10 80 685 (local call rate) or 01403 700794 or email us.
Harveys Crown Water Softener Regeneration Video:
GUARANTEES AND SERVICE - CROWN WATER SOFTENER
The owner of a Fountain Softeners water softener is protected by the following guarantees, which include the right to exchange or repair in the case of a manufacturer’s defect for up to:
5 Years Parts
5 Years Labour - On Site
The guarantees are under condition that the softener is installed according to local regulations and to the manufacturer’s instructions as well as the following:
1) It is very important that the softener is sited in a frost free environment.
2) There must always be suitable salt in the brine tank.
3) For models requiring a power supply, ensure that is maintained and the time is correct.
4) The inlet and outlet valves must always be open. The by-pass valve must always be closed.
5) Our warranty does not cover faults due to water borne debris entering the softener or misuse.
6) If irregularities should occur, you would need to:-
Close the inlet and outlet valves
Open the by-pass valve
Phone Fountain Softeners
Please click on the truck to see our shipping page!