Harveys Homewater 100 Tablet Salt Water Softener - From £389.00
|CLICK TO CHOOSE KIT :|
Email to a Friend
|Add to cart
- #Product Info#
A compact water softener suitable for small households of up to 5 people, with 1-2 bathrooms on a direct water system, using tablet salt. RRP £545.00
Use the dropdown bar above to select the softener and discounted install kit.
>> It uses a simple plug in timer to control the regeneration cycle.>> All prices shown include VAT and delivery to mainland UK. We are happy to ship worldwide, please see our shipping page for rates, or contact us on 0845 10 80 685 (local call rate) or 01403 700794.
>> Compact design, small enough to be installed under a kitchen worktop.
>> Flow rates of up to 50litres per min, with no loss in performance.
>> High quality British design and manufacture.
>> Uses Tablet Salt.
* Discounted Salt - the 3 and 6 months supplies are based on the average usage of a home with 4 occupants.
Dimensions: H 485 x W 250 x D 440 mm
- #Which Kit?#
WHICH INSTALLATION KIT?
It is important that you select the correct installation kit to suit your pipework and hot water system in your property. This avoids any chance of the incorrect installation kit from restricting the flow.If you have conventional gravity fed, or indirect, system which has a cold water tank in the loft space and hot water cylinder, then the standard 15 mm kit would be suitable.
If you are still on 15 mm pipework but have a combination boiler, or direct type system, then you are better to go with the 15mm full flow installation kit. This has the benefit of using uprated fittings and connection hoses and ensures that you get a minimum of 15 mm bore through everything and therefore get no restriction on flow.
If you have 22mm pipework, then the best choice is the 22mm high flow install kit. This is found on the majority of houses less than 10 years old and is generally used on feeding mains fed unvented hot water systems If you are unsure, then please call us on 0845 10 80 685 or email for clarification.
INSTALLATION KITS - MORE INFORMATION
Installation of you water softener - DIY or plumber?
Every softener comes complete with full installation instructions, these can also be found under the brochure tab. This allows for simple installation by a plumber or someone keen on DIY.If you are unsure, call us for clear impartial advice on 0845 10 80 685 (local call rate) or 01403 700794 or email us.
GUARANTEES AND SERVICE - HW100 WATER SOFTENER
The owner of a Fountain Softeners water softener is protected by the following guarantees, which include the right to exchange or repair in the case of a manufacturer’s defect for up to:
5 Years Parts
3 Years Labour
The guarantees are under condition that the softener is installed according to local regulations and to the manufacturer’s instructions as well as the following:
1) It is very important that the water temperature of 50 centigrade for CW Series (cold water) and65 degrees for HW Series (hot water) is never exceeded.
2) There must always be suitable salt in the brine tank.
3) The electrical supply must never be switched off – electric units only.
4) After a current break the electro timer must be re-adjusted (timer models only)
5) The inlet and outlet valves must always be open. The by-pass valve must always be closed.
6) The unit should be serviced every two years and is a condition of the 3 year extended partswarranty.
7) If irregularities should occur, you would need to:-
Close the inlet and outlet valves
Open the by-pass valve
Phone Fountain Softeners