- #Product Info#
NEW LOW PRICE FOR 2020 - NOW YOU PAY £1705.25
Manufactured by the market leader Harvey Water Softeners of Woking, Surrey, this Homewater 500 Duplex Non-Electric Twin Tank Water Softener has already been installed in many large residential homes and small businesses. Working in conjunction with larger pipework up to 28mm (1inch), the Harvey Homewater 500 Water Softener is a more eco-friendly solution providing you with purified water every day.
With the Harvey Homewater 500 Duplex Water Softener, you get a great deal online!
* To meet the needs of a 1-20 person property.
* Suitable for properties with multiple bathrooms on a direct water system.
* Compact design (size: 250W x 485H x 440D mm).
* Small enough to be installed under a kitchen worktop
* Includes salt storage tank (size: 250W x 390H x 440D mm)
* A full range of installation kits available to suit all pipework.
* High quality British design and manufacture
* As easy to install as a washing machine.
* Should be fitted as close as possible to the incoming cold water supply.
* No power supply required (meter controlled).
* Always use standard water softener salt.
* Water pressure: 1-8 bar.
* Flow rate: 10 to 80 l/min.
* Inlet: ¾" bsp male + 1" adaptor.
* Outlet: ¾" bsp male + 1" adaptor.
* Salt storage capacity: 25kg Tablet Salt, 6 x 4kg Salt Blocks
* WRAS Approved.
Softener - size: 248W x 500H x 460D mm
Salt storage tank - size: 250W x 390H x 440D mm
GUARANTEES AND SERVICE - HOMEWATER 500
The owner of a Fountain Softeners water softener is protected by the following guarantees, which include the right to exchange or repair in the case of a manufacturer’s defect for up to:
5 Years Parts
5 Years Labour
The guarantees are under condition that the softener is installed according to local regulations and to the manufacturer’s instructions as well as the following:
1) It is very important that the water temperature of 50 centigrade for CW Series (cold water) and 65 degrees for HW Series (hot water) is never exceeded.
2) There must always be suitable salt in the brine tank.
3) The electrical supply must never be switched off – electric units only.
4) After a current break the electro timer must be re-adjusted (timer models only)
5) The inlet and outlet valves must always be open. The by-pass valve must always be closed.
5) Our warranty does not cover faults due to water borne debris entering the softener or misuse.
6) The unit should be serviced every two years and is a condition of the 3 year extended parts warranty.
7) If irregularities should occur, you would need to:-
Close the inlet and outlet valves
Open the by-pass valve;
Phone Fountain Softeners