The Sterilight Silver Series from Viqua (formerly R-Can).
Ideally suited for point of use water treatment to kill bacteria (including coliform and e.coli), viruses, cryptosporidium, giardia, and a wide range of other microbiological contaminants.
The larger Silver Series models, specifically the S5Q-PA, S8Q-PA, and S12Q-PA, can also be used for whole house applications where an economical unit with an average array of features is required.
UV water treatment is an excellent choice to eliminate biological contamination from most home drinking water, whether your home is on a municipal water system or untreated private water system (well, lake water, rain water harvesting etc.). Sterilight Silver Ultraviolet water disinfection is equally at home providing sanitisation to small commercial applications.
Its sole purpose is to kill harmful biological contaminants, and therefore should always be combined with other forms of filtration (GAC / carbon block, KDF, or reverse osmosis) for reduction of heavy metals, chlorine, VOC's, and other chemical contaminants.
- S2Q flow rate is 11 l.p.m - single outlets
- S5Q flow rate is 22 l.p.m - small houses
- S8Q flow rate is 38 l.p.m - large houses
- S12Q flow rate is 57 l.p.m - guest houses, hotels etc
The Sterilight Silver - S2Q-PA.
The quality of drinking water can change with time and become contaminated with harmful bacteria. The Sterilight Silver™ system is a reliable, economical and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential application. The Sterilight Silver™ system has been designed and tested to ensure quality drinking water is at everyone's finger tips.
S2Q flow rate is 11 l.p.m - single outlets
Features of the Sterilight Silver UV purification system
- Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
- Specially designed and tested Sterilume™-EX lamps provide consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure continuous purification.
- The system is easy to maintain and service.
- The ultraviolet lamp can be changed without interrupting the water flow.
- Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation.
- The Silver™ ICE power supply visually displays the remaining lamp life and will go into alarm if the lamp fails to notify the homeowner.
- The power supply has a sealed case to prevent damage from accidental water intrusion and is fully CSA and CE compliant.
Sterilight Silver Brochure