- #Product Info#
Viqua S2Q-PA UV Water Disinfection System – flow rates up to 0.7 m3/h - single tap application.
Ideally suited for point of use water treatment to kill bacteria (including coliform and e.coli), viruses, cryptosporidium, giardia, and a wide range of other microbiological contaminants.
Given its economical price, the S2Q a popular choice for homeowners desiring protection against microbiological contaminants as a precautionary prophylactic treatment measure even though their water has not tested positive for bacteria or other pathogen.
Max Flow Rate : 0.7 m3/h (11 lpm / 3 GPM)
Lamp life : 9,000 hours / 1 year
Length: 43.6 cm
Diameter : 6.5 cm
Shipping Weight : 3.2 kg
Voltage : 200-240V
Power Consumption (watts) : 22
Total Lamp Watts : 17
Maximum Operating Pressure : 8.62 bar (125 psi)
Ambient Temperature : 2-40°C (36-104°F)
Lamp / Quartz / Sleeve /Controller : S330RL / QS-330 / BA-ICE-S
Inlet/Outlet Port Size : 1/2" MNPT
#Benefits & Downloads#
- Reliable: High-performance UV lamp, rigorously tested to provide consistent output over the entire lamp life (9000 hours)
- The constant current feature ensures stable UV lamp output, regardless of power fluctuations
- Ease of Maintenance: Audible lamp replacement reminder and countdown timer with digital display. Controller will also go into alarm if the lamp fails
- Durable: Built with a 304 Stainless Steel to prolong life and eliminate degradation
- Application: Perfect for a wide range of single-faucet, point-of-use water treatment solutions in homes, cottages, or OEM applications
Seven year warranty on the stainless steel reactor chamber
One year warranty on UV lamps
Five year pro rated warranty on all other components.
- #Install Diagram#
Call us for advice. Tel: 0344 274 3826 / 01403 700794