- #Product Info#
We are excited to bring you the Twinplex Electric, Twin Tank ECO Water Softener - a new generation Water Softener giving you unlimited soft water.
This compact twin tank water ECO water softener uses the latest technology with a fully programmable touch digital display to program the exact hardness in your home, making this one of the most efficient softeners on the market.
Capacity - 660 litres per tank
Water per regeneration - approx 37 litres
Inlet & Outlet Connections - 3/4" Bsp male
Waste - 1/2" Bsp male
This option does not include an Installation Kit - please drop-down above for installation kit options.
With our Loyalty Scheme you will earn enough points with this Water Softener to get a discount off your next Salt order!
* A compact twin tank, electric tablet salt water softener, supplying constant UNLIMITED softened water to your home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
* This softener has been designed to allow one tank to perform a regeneration whilst the other continues to provide you with soft water giving you an uninterrupted supply.
* This new generation water softener tells you everything you need to know about how your softener is working including -
- which tank is in service
- each tanks remaining capacity
- current flow rate
- actual and average daily water usage
- current flow rate
- total usage since installation
* Our Water Softeners & all prices shown include VAT and delivery to mainland UK. We are happy to ship worldwide, please see our shipping page for rates, or contact us on 0845 10 80 685 (local call rate) or 01403 700794.
Dimensions: 260 W x 460 H x 465 D mm
WHICH INSTALLATION KIT?
It is important that you select the correct installation kit to suit your pipework and hot water system in your property. This avoids any chance of the incorrect installation kit from restricting the flow. If you have conventional gravity fed, or indirect, system which has a cold water tank in the loft space and hot water cylinder,then the standard 15 mm kit would be suitable.
If you are still on 15 mm pipework but have a combination boiler, or direct type system, then you are better to go with the 15mm full flow installation kit. This has the benefit of using uprated fittings and connection hoses and ensures that you get a minimum of 15 mm bore through everything and therefore get no restriction on flow.
If you have 22mm pipework, then the best choice is the 22mm high flow install kit. This is found on the majority of houses less than 10 years old and is generally used on feeding mains fed unvented hot water systems. If you are unsure, then please call us on 0845 10 80 685 or email for clarification.
INSTALLATION KITS - MORE INFORMATION
Installation of your water softener - DIY or plumber?
Every softener comes complete with full installation instructions, these can also be found under the brochure tab. This allows for simple installation by a plumber or someone keen on DIY. If you are unsure, call us for clear impartial advice on 0845 10 80 685 (local call rate) or 01403 700794 or email us.
GUARANTEES AND SERVICE - Twinplex Water Softener
The owner of a Twinplex water softener is protected by the following guarantees, which include the right to exchange or repair in the case of a manufacturer’s defect for up to:
5 Years Parts
5 Years Labour On Site.
The guarantees are under condition that the softener is installed according to local regulations and to the manufacturer’s instructions as well as the following:
1) It is very important that the softener is sited in a frost free environment.
2) There must always be suitable salt in the brine tank.
3) For models requiring a power supply, ensure that is maintained and the time is correct.
4) The inlet and outlet valves must always be open. The by-pass valve must always be closed.
5) Our warranty does not cover faults due to water borne debris entering the softener or misuse.
6) If irregularities should occur, you would need to:
- Close the inlet and outlet valves
- Open the by-pass valve
- Phone Fountain Softeners
Click on the truck to see our Shipping page!