- #Product Info#
Viqua S2Q-PA UV Water Disinfection System – flow rates up to 0.7 m3/h - single tap application.
Ideally suited for point of use water treatment to kill bacteria (including coliform and e.coli), viruses, cryptosporidium, giardia, and a wide range of other microbiological contaminants.
Given its economical price, the S2Q a popular choice for homeowners desiring protection against microbiological contaminants as a precautionary prophylactic treatment measure even though their water has not tested positive for bacteria or other pathogen.
Max Flow Rate : 0.7 m3/h (11 lpm / 3 GPM)
Lamp life : 9,000 hours / 1 year
Length: 43.6 cm
Diameter : 6.5 cm
Shipping Weight : 3.2 kg
Voltage : 200-240V
Power Consumption (watts) : 22
Total Lamp Watts : 17
Maximum Operating Pressure : 8.62 bar (125 psi)
Ambient Temperature : 2-40°C (36-104°F)
Lamp / Quartz / Sleeve /Controller : S330RL / QS-330 / BA-ICE-S
Inlet/Outlet Port Size : 1/2" MNPT
- Reliable: High-performance UV lamp, rigorously tested to provide consistent output over the entire lamp life (9000 hours)
- The constant current feature ensures stable UV lamp output, regardless of power fluctuations
- Ease of Maintenance: Audible lamp replacement reminder and countdown timer with digital display. Controller will also go into alarm if the lamp fails
- Durable: Built with a 304 Stainless Steel to prolong life and eliminate degradation
- Application: Perfect for a wide range of single-faucet, point-of-use water treatment solutions in homes, cottages, or OEM applications
- #Warranty & Downloads#
Seven year warranty on the stainless steel reactor chamber
One year warranty on UV lamps
Five year pro rated warranty on all other components.
- #Install Diagram#
Call us for advice. Tel: 0344 274 3826 / 01403 700794