- #Product Info#
Viqua VH410 UV Water Disinfection System – flow rates up to 4.2 m3/h - Whole House System.
Ideally suited for point of use water treatment to kill bacteria (including coliform and e.coli), viruses, cryptosporidium, giardia, and a wide range of other microbiological contaminants.
Given its economical price, the VH410 ( replaces the S12Q) a popular choice for homeowners desiring protection against microbiological contaminants as a precautionary prophylactic treatment measure even though their water has not tested positive for bacteria or other pathogen.
Max Flow Rate : 4.2 m3/h (70 lpm / 18 GPM)
Lamp life : 9,000 hours / 1 year
Length: 59.6 cm
Diameter : 8.9 cm
Shipping Weight : 7.7 kg
Voltage : 200-240V
Power Consumption (watts) : 60
Maximum Operating Pressure : 8.62 bar (125 psi)
Ambient Temperature : 2-40°C (36-104°F)
Lamp / Quartz / Sleeve /Controller : S410RL / QS0-410 / BA-ICE-CL
Inlet/Outlet Port Size : 1" MNPT
- Space Efficient: High UV output lamp technology allows for a smaller footprint, while providing the same UV performance as a longer chamber.
- Ease of Maintenance: Audible lamp replacement reminder and countdown timer with digital display. Controller will also go into alarm if the lamp fails.
- Reliable: The constant current feature ensures stable UV lamp output, regardless of power fluctuations.
- High-performance UV lamp, rigorously tested to provide consistent output over the entire lamp life (9000 hours).
- Application: Perfect for a wide range of whole-home, point-of-entry water treatment solutions in homes, cottages.
- #Warranty & Downloads#
Seven year warranty on the stainless steel reactor chamber
One year warranty on UV lamps
Five year pro rated warranty on all other components.
- #Install Diagram#
Call us for advice. Tel: 0344 274 3826 / 01403 700794